INSIDE 1908

Enhancing a DMB baseball season, and the fascinating world of 1908. Two great pennant races in the time of Mathewson, Wagner, and Cobb.

Name:

Uriah Robinson is the blogname of a short, balding, retired health care professional.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

TECHNICAL STUFF

I have been lucky enough to get my database updated with an as played schedule by Luke Kraemer the DMB support guru.

Now I have to check the opening day rosters and create those players not on the database. I am not bothering with players who did not start, or only had one or two at bats, or pitched less than 10 innings. I don't have unlimited time!

My rosters have come from Mark Miller, another nice guy, who has also provided real life lineups, and a comprhensive transaction log!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home